- Follow people that are interesting for you.
- Like their posts.
- Reblog if it’s worth it.
- Comment from their posts
- Make your followers become your friends.
- Share your URL/link to social media networks that have tumblr blogs.
- Post interesting and funny images, music and videos.
- Be creative & yourself.
- Be relevant.
- You can try follower exchanges.
While trying to jailbreak before unlocking your iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs on iOS 4.0 using Redsn0w 0.9.5 you may have received an error saying:
Unable to recognize specified IPSW
- Verify that the right version and the latest build of Redsn0w is being used. To jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs you need Redsn0w 0.9.5 beta 5 build 3 download it from here for: Windows or Mac, Maybe because your redsn0w version is not compatible with the ipsw or iPhone that you are trying to unlock, that’s why it’s giving error that it isn’t able to recognize the specified ipsw file.
- Verify that you are using the right build of iOS 4.0 firmware specific for your Apple iPhone 3G or 3Gs. There may be confusion as the GoldMaster release and final release use the same build number and file name for both builds is same. But you have to use the official iOS 4.0 for this purpose. You can see the list of the official download link for iOS 4.0 here.
- Verify that the file that you downloaded is having extension .ipsw and not .zip if it is .zip, then rename it to .ipsw
- Change the folder for your redsn0w and ipsw file. If they are on desktop right now, make a new folder on desktop and move them inside that folder and launch again, Make sure that iTunes is updated & latest version.
Mostly PC user will have that hand mark.
These are the Most Addictive Flash Games available online and enough to kill lot of time, so enjoy these best online flash games list.
- Bloons, created by Ninja Kiwi. A monkey and some darts versus an army of balloons.
- Hotel Online, created by Realore Studios. Hotel management action game: keep your guests happy with room service, coffee, etc. or lose popularity.
- Bubble Struggle 2, created by Krešimir Cvitanović. Can one heroic piglet with a spear gun defeat waves of falling balls?
- Papa’s Pizzeria, created by Flipline Studios. Baking action: make money by cooking your pies on time with the right ingredients.
- Fancy Pants Adventures 2, created by Borne Games. Cool platformer action with appealing visuals and stick-drawing animation — and my personal favorite from this list.
- Tower Bloxx, created by Digital Chocolate. Another fave: construct a city of skyscrapers by dropping ready-made floors from cranes, but beware wobbly towers.
Apple iOS 4.3.5 Software Update includes:
- Fixes a security vulnerability with certificate validation.
- Products compatible with this software update:
Apple iOS 4.3.5 firmware update is for iPhone 4 (GSM model) iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (3rd generation)
- Mac or PC computer with USB 2.0 port
- iTunes 10.1 or later (10.2 recommended / optional)
Products compatible with this software update:
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
If you want to download iOS 4.3.5 manually, you can download it from the locations given below:
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPad
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPad 2
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPod Touch 3G
- iOS 4.3.5 for iPod Touch 4G
Make sure you choose the Mac option
Go to :
If it crashes when you run it. Try this:
1. Open Finder and locate the following folder:
2. Delete the file shared.xml.
3. Restart Skype.
Note: The ~ sign means your home folder. You can find your home folder by opening Finder and selecting Go > Home from the menu bar or pressing Command (Apple), Shift and H keys at the same time.
Question Not a valid Win32 application
Not a valid Win32 application.
Often this error message will be similar to the below error message.
C:\Program Files\myprogram\program.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
This issue can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- File is corrupt, bad, or missing.
- File is not designed for your version of Windows.
- File is a virus, worm, or other malware file.
- Hardware incompatibility.
File is corrupt, bad, or missing
If the file or program you’re attempting to run is corrupt or missing, Windows will be unable to execute the file properly and sometimes generate this error message.
If you downloaded this file and verified it is complete and compatible with your version of Windows, delete the file and try downloading and running it again. It’s possible during the download that the file became corrupted.
Finally, if the second download does not work, try downloading the file from a different webpage. It is possible that the person or company maintaining the website mistakenly uploaded a corrupt version of the file you’re attempting download.
Installing a program from a CD or other disk
If you’re attempting to install a program and are getting this error, verify that the CD is clean. If the CD is dirty or bad, you could get this error during the install or after the program has been installed because it was not copied properly onto the computer.
Running a program from the computer
If you’re running the program from a shortcut on the computer, verify that the program is still on the computer. In some cases if the program is no longer installed on the computer you may get this error.
If the hard disk drive is corrupted or bad it can also cause working programs to fail either because not all the data can be read from the hard disk drive or because the program has become corrupted while on the drive. Run scandisk and defrag on the hard disk drive to check for any potential errors.
Long file name issue
Make sure the program or file you’re attempting to run does not contain the same name as the long file name directory it is contained in. For example, executing a file named “program” in the “program files” directory can cause errors in some versions of Windows.
Additionally, if you’re attempting to install a program and after the install the program does not work, you may also want to try installing the program in a different directory.
Any file can be changed or renamed to be a .exe file. If you’re downloading the file, make sure the file is supposed to be a .exe file and that it’s not being changed. If you’re attempting to create a .exe, file make sure you’re compiling the file for Windows and never just rename a file to a .exe file. For example, renaming a .bat file to a .exe file will not make the file an executable file. For a file to become an executable file it needs to either be compiled or converted through a software program designed to convert the file.